Welcome to the City of Normandy Park Preschool program! We hope you and your children are having a wonderful break! We are anticipating a wonderful 2016-17 school year and with that in mind, we have some very important information for you.
TUITION: Tuition for the first month is due on or before August 5, 2016. If tuition is not received by this date, we will assume you’re no longer interested in your child/children attending our preschool and we will begin contacting families on our wait-list.
CLASS TUITION FEE
_2.5 – 3.5 class Wed. & Fri. $155.00 per month
_3.5 – 4.5 class Mon., Tues., & Thurs. $195.00 per month
_Pre-K class Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thurs. $227.00 per month
ORIENTATION: At this meeting you will meet your child’s teacher, receive the parent handbook, and have a chance to meet the other preschool families. Both meetings will be held in the Council Chambers inside City Hall.
- Tuesday August 30th 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday August 31st 6:30 – 8:30 pm (childcare not provided at this session)
1st Day of School:
- Wednesday September 7th for all students in the Pre-K class
- Thursday September 8th for all students in the 3.5-4.5 class
Students in the 2.5-3.5 class will have a ‘slow start’, bringing in ½ of the students on one day, the other half on the other day. For our 2’s families, we have highlighted the date below your child is scheduled to start.
- Friday September 9th for ½ of the students in the 2.5-3.5 class
- Wednesday September 14th for other ½ of the students in the 2.5-3.5 class
We are honored you’ve chosen the City of Normandy Park Preschool and we look forward to meeting each of you! If you have additional questions, please contact City Hall at 206-248-7603.
City of Normandy Park Preschool Team